Catergories

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Gucci Sunglasses


OK so first fashion blog entry begins with my recent investment in this stunning pair of Gucci Sunglasses. Now before you think My wardrobe is made up of designer wear, Ill tell you that this was a once in a while treat as I actually don't own alot of designer items. So this screamed out to me because it was a kind of in between pair and by that I mean it's not to big and its not too small. This is a tortoise colour  rectangular framed pair of glasses with faded tinted lenses. These cost me £180 and they were originally £219.  I bought them from John lewis during a price matching extravaganza. One thing I love about these sunglasses is that when ever I put them on i feel like a celeb. And people really do stare as if to think hmm is she famous? I do recommend spending some time this summer finding the perfect pair of shades that will made you look and feel like an a list star.

No comments:

Post a Comment