Catergories

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Welcome,

Ok so for those who have seen my other blog "K is for Kimi"you may have noticed I mentioned about my original intention of opening a fashion blog. Well when making my blog I had to think of a name  and as it happens in the process  I now have made 2 blogs so have decided to dedicate this one " dressing it down" to fashion. So here I will be talking about new trends, popular styles, London style, fashion advice, my own personal taste and other cool fashion stuff really, so post any comments or questions on this blog and I will be more than happy to help. It would also help if you could give me any feedback on my blog as i am also writing this to help me gain some experience I need in fashion writing for when I start fashion college in september. Thanks guys =] x

No comments:

Post a Comment